The holiday season brings families together, but before you get there you need to pack! Here are some packing tips we’ve found to help you.
- Rolling your clothes- saves space!
- To do list -make sure you have everything, you can use this website to make sure you have it all! http://upl.codeq.info/
- Stuffing your shoes- stuff your shoes with your socks/garments to save space
- Choose your luggage wisely, try using a carry on to save some green!
- Travel size liquids- know the restrictions or maybe you can share if you’re traveling with someone
- Label your suitcase correctly & securely- you never know if it might get it lost
- Limit your shoes (2pairs) & clothing articles (try using the same jeans for multiple outfits)
- Presents in a carry-on, instead of trying to stuff your suitcase with all the odd shaped gifts, try putting them in one bag to carry onto the flight
- Chargers- don’t forget them! Put them on the outside so it’s easy to access.
- Wear your bulkier items so it doesn’t take up space in your case!